MASCOT MADNESS ENTERTAINMENT
We are pleased to be supplying you with one of our Inflatables. Please find your copy of the inflatable hire agreement printed below. (You will sign the original personalised copy at the time of your hire, that document will be retained with by ourselves) If you wish to cancel you’re booking because you do not agree with any of our terms, please contact us immediately, and we will cancel your booking for you as units unfortunately cannot be hired out without your acceptance of our terms. Please note - The word unit in Terms and Conditions refers to any other inflatable if not a bouncy castle.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE FOR MASCOT MADNESS ENTERTAINMENT. Please read these carefully and sign at the bottom to signify that you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions. The company accept no responsibility for loss, damage or injury whilst our equipment is under hire to you. Please ensure the delivery driver has a free and easy access to erect the unit onto a clean flat surface. Please be advised that if we arrive and there is insufficient space or the lawn is unsuitable (e.g. Sloping or is unclean) full payment still has to be made. Mascot Madness Entertainment reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time, i.e. in really bad weather (If more than a light shower or high winds we may cancel for safety reasons)
- Any damages will have to be paid for by the hirer named in our agreement. The driver is to be paid in full upon the delivery of the unit, deposits are non refundable. Late cancellations are to be charged at the rate of 50%. No signs are to be glued/taped or hung on to the unit at all.
- You (“the hirer”) are responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out public liability insurance covering the use of the Bouncy Castle/Unit whilst it is on hire to you.
- It is the hirers responsibility to check the size of the inflatable and ensure it will fit in the space required. All sizes are written on each inflatable description. On delivery, if the inflatable will not fit in the required space the hirer will still be charged the full amount of the hire.
- All Inflatables hired outdoors are to be set up on a grass surface unless hard standing anchorage system is being used. In which case this must be notified to us at the time of booking.
- You must ensure that there is adult supervision at ALL TIMES when the castle/unit is in use. The castle/unit must never be left unattended.
- Remove shoes before using the unit and children must be prevented from climbing up the walls/barriers of the unit. Food, drink, glasses, belts, sharp objects and pets are forbidden on all units.
- The hirer is responsible for the safe keeping of the unit and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return.
- Equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge.
- All units are checked on delivery and your signing below indicates acceptance of the unit as being in good, clean condition.
- Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the unit and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
- Extreme caution is to be taken with speaker & disco lights (If hired) remove speaker immediately BEFORE DEFLATING and store indoors in the event of any rain. Please also take extreme caution with extension cables and electric blower. THE BLOWER IS NOT TO BE COVERED WITH ANYTHING! Do NOT attempt to adjust the volume controls any further than they have been set damages to the speaker and lights are to be paid for.
- ADULT SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY. You “the hirer” must ensure units are staked down at all times. Stop any horse play. Do not use in high wind or very bad weather.
- Under no circumstances must any inflatable unit be removed from its secured position without prior knowledge of Mascot Madness Entertainment. All insurance claims will be deemed invalid if persons unauthorized by us are not involved with the setting up of any units.