We are pleased to be supplying you with one of our inflatables. Please find your copy of the inflatable hire agreement printed below. (You will sign the original personalised copy at the time of your hire, that document will be retained with by ourselves) If you wish to cancel your booking at because you do not agree with any of our terms, please contact us immediately, and we will cancel your booking for you as units unfortunately cannot be hired out without your acceptance of our terms.
Please note - The word unit in Terms and Conditions refers to any other inflatable if not a bouncy castle.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE OF MASCOT MADNESS ENTERTAINMENT. Please read these carefully and sign at the bottom to signify that you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions. The company accept no responsibility for damage or injury whilst our equipment is under hire to you. Pleas ensure the delivery driver has a free and easy access to erect the unit onto a clean flat surface. Please be advised that if we arrive and there is insufficient space or the lawn is unsuitable (e.g. sloping or is unclean) full payment still has to be made. Mascot Madness Entertainment reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time, i.e. in really bad weather (If more than a light shower we may cancel for safety reasons)
- This unit is strictly for children under 11 years old. Any child taller than the inside wall is not permitted to use it. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ADULTS ENTER ONTO THE unit as this may result in damages to the unit. Any damages will have to be paid for by the hirer named in our agreement. The driver is to be paid in full upon the delivery of the unit, deposits are non refundable. Late cancellations are to be charged at the rate of 50%. No signs are to be glued/taped or hung on to the unit at all.
- You (“the hirer”) are responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out public liability insurance covering the use of the Bouncy Castle/Unit whilst it is on hire to you.
- You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at ALL TIMES when the castle/unit is in use. The castle/unit cannot be left unattended, and if hired overnight, the unit along with all accessories is to be stored indoors.
- Children must remove their shoes before using the unit and children must be prevented from climbing up the walls/barriers of the unit. Food, drink, glasses, belts and pets are forbidden on all units.
- The hirer is responsible for the safe keeping of the unit and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return.
- Equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge. No children who have been face painted can use the castle due to make up staining the units.
- All units are checked on delivery and your signing below indicates acceptance of the unit as being in good, clean condition.
- Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the unit and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
- Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables and electric blower. THE BLOWER IS NOT TO BE COVERED WITH ANYTHING.
- The safe amount of children on an inflatable at any one time is as follows: 15x15 = 8 max, 12x14 = 6 max, 11x15 =6 max, 14x 8 ball pond = max, 16x14 = 6 max, 19x11/9 slide = 4 max ADULT SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY. You “the hirer” must ensure units are staked down at all times. Stop any horse play. Do not use in high wind or very bad weather.
I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the above terms and conditions and agree to hire the equipment from MASCOT MADNESS subject to those terms and conditions.
Please sign here to confirm that you have read and accepted the above conditions...........................................................................
By signing I agree that I am entering into a contract confirming that I am responsible for any loss, damages or injury, and that I abide by the above conditions, and understand that this contract specifies that no-one over the age of 11 will use the unit.
A downloadable copy of the Terms and Conditions can be found HERE